Sample #iGiveCatholic Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off #iGiveCatholic , you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! Once your ambassadors are on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular #iGiveCatholic email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your ambassadors can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your #iGiveCatholic goals.
Subject: #iGiveCatholic News & Updates!
We’re so excited that #iGiveCatholic is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some #iGiveCatholic updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your #iGiveCatholic campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding #iGiveCatholic
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a #iGiveCatholic specific event
Thank you for being a part of our #iGiveCatholic team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.